Car Hire at Cape Town Airport – Compare
If you are seeing a blank page, please wait a few seconds till our booking engine loads…
How to do car hire at Cape Town Airport and Compare Companies?
When you need to do car hire Cape Town Airport and compare the different companies, simply use the search engine on our site. When you use our site for car hire Cape Town Airport and compare the companies, you will get an idea of the different vehicle models and daily rates. The search engine works by you entering in details of dates and location into it. All vehicles that are currently up for reservations will be laid out for you. When you take care of your car hire Cape Town Airport and compare companies with us, you will never again have to visit each rental agencies website individually. That time consuming process is now a thing of the past. The list of available cars presented to you will detail the daily rate and features of the vehicle. Go through the list for car rental Cape Town Airport, compare the vehicles, and narrow down the list according to specifically whatever you are looking for.
For the best car rental Cape Town Airport, compare the vehicles. What is best for one traveller will not be the best fit for another. You are able to use our site for car rental Cape Town Airport, compare vehicles and then make a choice. Travellers will not have the same vehicle needs so it is important to use our site for car hire Cape Town Airport and compare to see which would best fit your needs.
Additional Car Hire Items
Along with vehicles, you can also use our site for car hire Cape Town Airport and compare additional items. The following additional items are available for car rental at Cape Town Airport. Here again it is wise to use our site for car hire Cape Town Airport and compare prices because they each come at an additional cost. You would want to go with a company offering the lowest rates as prices can add up over the rental period.
- Insurance- it is wise to get the insurance when hiring a car. During the rental period, the car is in your possession so any damage that happens to it during this time will be your fault and hence you will be responsible for it. This mainly means that you will have to pay to have the damage repaired. Taking out the insurance protects you from this financial nightmare.
- Waivers- waivers can be taken for protection against damage to either the tyre or windshield.
- Baby seats- if you would be bringing along a baby or older child, use our site for car rental Cape Town Airport, compare the different seating types and then select one based on size. You see baby seats come in different sizes to accommodate the different ages. An infant will require the smallest seat which can handle to about 10 kilograms. A toddler will need something a bit bigger. Older kids will require a booster seat because a normal seat belt will not offer maximum protection for their small frame. These seats are crucial, because it is against road traffic law in South Africa to not use them. Compare the prices. We are sure you will find something you are happy with.
- Bicycle racks- instead of struggling to find the best angle to store your bicycle inside of your rental vehicle, rent out a car rack. Many companies will not allow racks other than the ones they provide to be attached to their vehicle.
- Hand controls- hand controls are provided free by most rental agencies at Cape Town Airport. They only fit into some automatic vehicles though, so you would have to use our site for car rental Cape Town Airport, compare the different vehicles and choose one that you are comfortable with. Hand controls are used by those who have lost the use of their legs, and it allows for full control of a vehicle solely with the hands.
- Navigation systems- this is a necessity for some people. Using it allows you to be directed verbally by the unit to any address you enter into it. Rental agencies offer different types so use our site for car hire Cape Town Airport and compare to see which brand you are familiar with and select that one.
- Trailers- if you need the extra space and do not want to hire out a van, then make use of hiring a trailer to store extra goods or luggage. Trailers are attached to the back of a car.
- Additional drivers- no one except the main driver, who must also be the renter, is allowed to drive the rental vehicle. If there will be another person or 2 who will drive the vehicle from time to time then you would have to declare them as an additional driver. This does come at an added cost so you might want to use our site for car Hire Cape Town Airport and compare the different rates and how many extra drivers you can add to the rental.
Further Information on Comparing car hire at Cape Town Airport
Once you are done with comparing all of the choices and have selected a vehicle, go ahead and confirm the booking. You will be sure that the vehicle you have chosen will be ready and waiting for you at the Cape Town Airport branch. Remember to bring along all of the documentation required as this will be needed as physical proof to verify the online booking. Do a check with staff and alert them to make note of any minor detail that is wrong with the vehicle. If you are unhappy with the drive, then request another from the same category. Avoid paying fines and return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel as it is customary for the rental agencies to provide it this way. Also return the vehicle on time. Many rental car loyalty club members will get a grace period if they are running a bit late but this is not afforded to non-club members. In addition to the great benefits these clubs offer, it is all the more reason to sign up.