Cape Town International Airport Shuttle Service
Cape Town sees millions of visitors every year, be it for work or holiday reasons. These people will need transport to get around the city. Several options are available to you when you visit Cape Town. Let us look at some options available directly from Cape Town Airport. Although people do travel to the city by train or bus, flying remains the method most people choose to travel, simply for the speed. Low cost airlines have opened up travel to a wider demographic as well, who cannot afford the prices on full service airlines.
- Car rental- car rental can be done right at the Cape Town Airport. Several noteworthy agencies have a footing at the airport. With a rental car, you would be able to drive whenever you want and not be drawn back with scheduling and a payment for each ride. You would, of course have to know how to drive and be able to pay the fees beforehand. You would also be responsible for the vehicle during your hire period. It is a popular option but the hassle of the admin leaves many to not even bother with it.
- Taxis- the next option would be taxis. A lot of private taxis operate from Cape Town Airport and you would be able to hire one for budget, luxury or seating purposes. Taxi rates are notorious for being very expensive but if you cannot drive and do not want to share a vehicle with other people, and want to leave straight away to go directly to your destination then a taxi will have to be the choice you make at the airport. Taxis can be arranged in advance.
- Shuttles- a Cape Town International Airport shuttle is a vehicle service that travels along a set route throughout the day. Airports offer this service to allow passengers cheap and efficient transport between the airport and other spots. Routes may differ between the various Cape Town International Airport shuttle service providers but drop points will include hotels and popular stops within the city. Shuttle vehicles are a frequent sight at the airport as many people like the reliance of their scheduling along with the cheap transfer rates.
Reasons to choose the Cape Town International Airport Shuttle Service
- The Cape Town International Airport shuttle service can be done in a vehicle to best suit your need. If you need to stick to a budget, then go with one of the regular Cape Town International Airport shuttle vehicles. These are minibus type vehicles which fit around 15 people. The rates from this service are among the cheapest you would get for transport from the airport to your hotel. For a more luxury drive with a bit more privacy, go with a prestige sedan transfer.
- Passengers can arrive at the airport and jump into any of the waiting shuttles and make their way to their hotel. There is almost always a Cape Town International Airport shuttle available and guests would wait for a few minutes if there isn’t one waiting for passenger fill ups. You can always book your spot on a Cape Town international Airport shuttle. Do this via telephone or booking forms on the internet. Your seat will be confirmed to you and you are even able to pay in advance. No need to fuss around for money to pay the Cape Town International Airport shuttle driver at your stop. In addition to this you would know the rates in advance. Go online and request a price list. Keep this with you and you will always have the exact amount ready for payment after every transfer.
- The route itself can be used to plan the day. The Cape Town International Airport shuttle stops along the city centre and many of the prominent spots the city has available. Use this as a guide of sorts as well, of simply must visit places from Table Mountain to Robben Island. They make travel so much easier as you would not have a vehicle to leave behind, nor have the bother of finding appropriate parking. Cape Town is a world class destination and as such there is almost always hordes of people at the famed spots. Parking therefore, is a nightmare. Use the Cape Town International Airport shuttle service and be dropped off right at the entrance. Ask the driver for a ballpark figure on the times he will be back at the spot for the rest of the day. So whenever you are done, you would know exactly when to go and wait for the Cape Town International Airport shuttle for pick-up. Not having to do your own driving, means letting go and enjoying the party atmosphere of Cape Town, without having to worry about drinking and driving.
- Along with getting a confirmed seat on the Cape Town International Airport shuttle service, you would also be able to request an additional item such as a baby seat or paraplegic assistance. Many companies will be happy to provide a vehicle that is compatible with wheelchairs or even carry along a child safety seat to ensure the safer travel of little ones in the Cape Town International Airport shuttle.
- You know you would be hopping into a reliable vehicle as the companies must meet tourism standards to operate a Cape Town International Airport shuttle. Companies value the safety of their passengers and maintain strict mechanical servicing of their vehicles.
- The drivers of these vehicles are in the same league. They are only hired after they meet the strict requirements set about from the company. Cape Town International Airport shuttle drivers are friendly and are ever so ready to depart insider knowledge of the Cape to their passengers. They also provide help with loading and unloading of those heavy luggage bags.
- The Cape Town International Airport shuttle service starts operating early in the morning and make their rounds the entire day right until the late hours. Some companies will even surpass this service until the last flight of the night comes in. Delays are expected of flights from time to time due to bad weather or mechanical problems. The Cape Town international Airport shuttle service endevours to make sure that passengers on these flights will have access to them, no matter the time.